Hello Viewers !!! Welcome to epfo-uan.services. We are here with you to provide entire details regarding epf status, PF balance checking, SMS alerts, epf UAN Member Portal services in details. So, go through the below article thoroughly to know your epf balance status and many more features.
What are the different ways to check EPF Member Balance Online
All Right Folks !!! You people are searching daily in internet to how to know the epf UAN Member balance and what are the different ways to check Provident fund Balance ? Here we find the good solution for you. There are Five different ways to check EPF Member UAN Balance through online. Those are as follows….
- Check PF Transaction Status by downloading pf Passbook.
- EPF Balance Checking by with UAN Number from epfo Portal.
- You can also check EPFO Balance through SMS alerts.
- How to check EPF Balance without UAN Number.
- Know your UAN PF Balance Status by Missed Call Service.
- To Know PF Balance through PF Statement Download.
UAN Passbook download to check epf Balance Online
This is the very easiest way to check the PF Balance status of the persons who had PF Account. You can check EPFO Balance through UAN Member Portal service. For that concern we are here with you to give best assistance regarding PF Status details in step by step procedure in following lines with images.
- In order to check
- First of all you need to enter official Unified Payment Portal.
- The official website for PF Balance is https://unifiedportal-mem.epfindia.gov.in//memberinterface/.
- Now you redirect to official home page appear as shown below.
- After entering to employment Provident Fund Organization, India page you will see the Member Login tab.
- Enter your UAN Number carefully.
- Fill up the UAN Password with out any error.
- Also Enter the Captcha code which will appear on the screen as shown below.
- Finally Click on Submit Button to get your PF Balance Transaction History.
- Download and save it.
- If you forgot your UAN Password you will get it easily by clicking Forgot Password.
- There you enter the UAN Number and Captcha Code.
- Then Click on Submit.
- You will get new password to your email id or through SMS Alert.
How to Download EPF Statement from EPFO Portal ?
This is the common question revolving mind of each and every Provident fund beneficiaries. Here we find the good solution for. You can check easily by following the below step wise step procedure. We are always happy the things make simple for our users. So, follow the steps carefully and know your PF Account Statement.
- Initially Enter the official website.
- The official website for members.epofoserivces.in.
- There you enter UAN Number & Password.
- Now Select Start Date and End date for PF Statement Download.
- Click on View/Download for EPF Account Statement.
- Save it on your Computer.
If you are not a register member of UAN Portal Make sure that first of all you need to register your self with UAN Number or Aadhar Card Number or PAN Card or Passport Etc. After Registering to the EPF UAN Portal JKindly follow the above details to your PF Statement easily.
How to Check PF Balance With UAN Number from Online ?
One of the best and easiest process to know your PF Account Balance is with UAN Number. The people can download their PF Account Balance by just entering the UAN Number and Password in UAN Members Portal then they will get the PF Statement details quickly. We are providing the details below regarding Checking process of PF Balance with UAN Number.
- Visit the official Website of PF Balance Inquiry.
- There you can able to see the tab as know PF Balance with UAN Number.
- Click on the link.
- There you enter UAN Number and Password.
- Enter Captcha Code.
- Click on Get my PF Balance Statement.
- You will get the entire details of your PF remaining balance in your EPF account as well as monthly Interest added to your account etc.
- Download it and save in PDF Format.
If you had Universal Account Number (UAN) but it is not activated then you can easily activate it by following very simple manner. By Entering the personal details as well as Aadhaar, PAN Etc.