How To Link EPF Account UAN Number With Aadhaar Card Online
EPF UAN Link to Aadhaar : EPF is the scheme helpful for the employees save small amount from every month salary. It is important for those who work in the medium and large private sector and saved amount finally given to the person at the retirement time. Savings under the EPF is completely tax-free. Nowadays, the aadhaar card important one and the government make it compulsory for passports, mobile numbers, bank accounts and others to link with the aadhaar card. The aadhaar link is with the EPF account extremely easier via online mode.
Now a days all the employers are looking for How to Link Aadhaar with EPF Account. In order to clear all your queries we are here to help you guys to make it simple of Aadhar linkg with UAN Member Portal. So, go through the below details carefully and link your aadhaar with UAN Account and enjoy the services.
Steps to link EPF account with aadhaar card
The online facility makes everyone easier to access and simply know the EPF UAN Link to Aadhaar in the following.
- First, you need to login the EPFO unified official website through the use of UAN number along with password login.
- Once, you logged in successfully, you need to choose the eKYC option in the drop-down menu.
- After, you choose the KYC; you can get options to easily fill the bank details, aadhar number, driving license, PAN details, passport, ration card and election card details.
- You can make sure the option where you want to enter the aadhaar card and appear on the aadhaar card.
- Here, many people face issue can’t update due the name mismatch and instantly inform the employer solve the issue.
- After you save, you can see the pending of KYC option.
- It almost takes approval duration about 15 days for EPF UAN Link to Aadhaar .
- Once, it approved the aadhaar status accessible in the approved eKYC section.
Benefits of EPF account linking aadhaar card online
- For the entire EPF account holders, the Indian government made the process essential for the account holders EPF account link with the aadhaar card.
- The EPFO includes several subscribers requested the members to link the aadhaar card with EPF account facilitate details easier verification.
- Now, you can know the aadhaar card includes the authentic details and easier for the details verification.
- If you link the EPF account with the aadhaar card account includes the demographic and biometrics details include the thumb detection and retina scan.
- Few chances of discrepancies and errors in the data while you link the EPF account with the aadhaar card constant with the aadhaar card details.
- While the EPF account linked with the aadhaar card, it’s easier to reduce the chance of duplicate account.
- Besides, owning aadhaar card proof of the Indian citizen.
- The entire process completed at the online without trouble.
- You can easily withdraw the PF through the online mode without the employer attestation.
The EPFO also make efforts to reduce the complete complications and EPFO established complaint redressal forum to address the complaints related to PF. So, if you not still linked the aadhaar card with the EPF account you can do it instantly. You can get further new plan and benefits of linking the EPF account with the aadhaar card and stay with the online.
Important Links for EPF UAN Link to Aadhaar
All the employers must go through the below direct link to update your Aadhaar card number with Epf UAN Account easily. And follow the above mentioned steps carefully.
Employers also search for : ekyc portal epfo, link aadhaar with pf account online, how to link aadhaar with pf account employees, link uan Account with aadhar card