PF Balance Transfer | PF Transfer | PF Status | PF Balance Withdraw
PF Transfer or PF withdrawal of EPF should be one of the main priorities when you switch a new job. Now anyone can easily use online facility to complete PF transfer or withdrawal easily. Now EPFO makes everything simple but before that, you need to understand the exact rules and regulations.
Epf Transfer Rules | PF Balance Transfer Online Conditions
To initiate EPFO claim status withdrawal process you must understand the following rules
- At the same time we cant able to transfer partial amount to another pf account. However, only full transfer available when the old pf account being closed.
- Both employer and the epfo approval is important for the Online PF transfer process.
- FORM 13 is useful for PF transfer to any other epf Account.
- In general, you can’t transfer pf amount to another pf account holder
- Even both account member details including name, date of birth, father name should be same
- EPF Pension amount only transferred to pf balance.
EPF Offline Transfer Process | Offline PF Balance Transfer Procedure
In order to take the benefits of EPF online transfer, you need to follow the below-mentioned steps,
- At first, download EPF Transfer from.
- The form is available at epfindia.gov.in.
- You must take form no 13 as well as complete it with proper details then submit it to your current.
- Next, your employer request to the EPFO, as well as the epfo team also send the documents to your previous employer.
- Finally Your PF accounts get a transfer after the approval of your previous employer.
What are the Differeant Ways to Transfer PF Balance ?
EPF-Transfer-In Different Ways :
Transfer withdraws epf balance without the employer :
Obviously, EPF Balance Transfer without Employer will be possible when you have proper UAN Number. To initiate the process you need to login to UAN Portal then update following Employer KYC details
- Aadhaar card,
- Pan card,
- Bank details along with IFSC code.
You can transfer PF using Online Transfer Claim Portal (OTCP) Portal. In order to transfer by using OTCP Portal you must had digital signature that will match with your previous signature.
PF Account Transfer from one EPF Account to another PF Account by using UAN Member Portal.
- Attestation of online PF Claim you can use Digital Sgnature.
- Registration of digital Signature.
Key Highlights of OTCP Portal Digital Signature :
- You can view transfer requests from members.
- Employer can verify details from his records.
- Employer can approve information using Digital Signature.
- Multiple authorized signatories can use the facilities inorder ot verify & Approve Claim Status.
PF Transfer from OTCP Portal direct link will be http://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/OTCP_ForEmployers.php
By using Aadhaar and UAN you can easily withdraw transfer epf Account from previous employer….
Important Note : In case the claim has been submitted “THROUGH THE PRESENT EMPLOYER”, the member would submit the signed copy of the online claim form “ONLY TO THE PRESENT EMPLOYER”.
Key Highlights of OTCP Digital Signature :
- You can view transfer requests from other members.
- Also employer can verify details from his record.
- Instantly the employer can approve information using digital signature.
- One of the most important feature is multiple authorized signatories can use facility to verify & Approve PF Claim Status.
Important PF Withdraw Rules
Before start PF withdraw you must understand the below rules,
- UAN Number is important for Pf withdrawal, without UAN it is not possible.
- Minimum time to wait for epf withdrawal is only six months.
- In general, TDS is only applicable for early withdrawal before five years which is 10 percentages by PAN and 20 percentages without pan card.
- TDS will not applicable for below withdrawal of 50,000.
- There is no tax will be applicable After 5 year.
EPF Withdrawal conditions & Rules for the Employers
- If the person Dead before retirement from his employment.
- After retirement of 58 years age of employer.
- If the person is left the job or else any issue happened then there is possibility of to withdraw PF Balance After 2 Months of unemployment.
Employees Provident Fund Epf Withdrawal Forms List
- For PF withdrawal you need to get form 31 from Epfo Member Portal.
- Form 31 useful for withdraw some amount of money from your PF Balance.
- You can withdraw only limited amount by using this form 31.
- EPF Form no 14 utilized to Pay LIC Premium via EPF balance.
- If you want to pay any premiums or Insurance Policies etc you can fill the Form 14.
- Then Specify the payee details.
- Then Automatically your PF Balance transfer to the relevant person.
- PF pension FORM C is important for withdrawal of pension amount who are below of 58 years age.
- FORM 19 is to withdraw fund from epf balance, in general, withdrawal benefit will be added after 10 years of service completion.
- Of course, PF Account only transferred or withdrawal after 36 months.
- EPF form 19 from based on the service of 10 years.
- EPF Form 20 is useful for withdraw PF Balance/Amount in case of death of the employer. The withdrawal amount should be varies according to the persons age and calculating the service of the died person
Common Questions revolving in the Employers Mind about PF Transfer are
- pf transfer from one company to another
- how to transfer pf online using uan ?
- pf transfer process
- how to transfer pf amount to bank account
- online pf balance
- pf transfer form
- online pf withdrawal
- how to link new pf account to existing uan
- How to Transfer PF Account from one account to another PF Account by using UAN Number ?